Ceiling t grid is made from hot dipped galvanized steel, pressed to T shape after cooling, baked paint on surface finish, it is suspension false ceiling consisting of the main tee, cross tee, and wall angle to make the grid system to support the lay-in ceiling tiles. Mostly applied in the public buildings such as office, hospital, classroom, airport and so on.
3.Other size canbe customers’ request.
4.Light & Strong Material
5.Includes main tee, cross tee and wall angle.
6. Rotary-stitched, for torsion strength and stability.
7. Unique connection design for easier installation.
8. Accurate grid size for best installation effect.British system.
1. High grade galvanized steel as main material, non-deforming, fadeless, moisture proof and anti-corrosive.
2. Strong close fitting, high symmetry
3. High load capacity
4. Easy and fast installation, save installing time and labor cost
5. Large production line and strict product inspection, larger quantity and better quality are available